Christchurch Art Gallery have in place the ‘Select365’ service programme to ensure their system is continuously working at an optimum level.
Some areas covered with the programme include:
- Calibration of humidity and temperature sensors
- Checking correct operation of the entire system, the condition of equipment and reporting potential issues
- Setup and analysis of trend collection data
- Analysing plant run data to prevent overworking and to ensure plant is being rotated correctly
- Observing other areas of energy wastage (e.g. steam leakage)
- Calibration of car park toxic CO gas sensors.
- Discussions with the customer regarding additional operational, plant, energy and other related issues.