To ensure optimal operating performance, Setpoint recommends Humidifiers are serviced on an annual basis
We have found unserviced Humidifiers which are responsible for providing conditioned air into Art Galleries or Museums or Archive Stores haven’t actually been running for several years.
Reasons for having your Humidifiers serviced regularly:
- Typically the humidifiers cylinder becomes filled up with scale which blocks the drain and prevents the humidifier from operating.
- Scale also builds up on the electrodes and makes them less efficient.
- Over time the steam hose can become soft & saggy & start to leak even if there has been no mechanical damage.
- Contactors can burn out thus not providing the correct voltage to the Humidifier and requiring replacement.
Setpoint supplies and services Condair Humidifiers, however, we are able to service any Humidifier brand such as Vapac, Nordman, JS, Airwin etc.
Our Humidifier Service includes:
- Cleaning of bottles and fitting new o-rings.
- Checking all parts for damage and wear and replacing if necessary.
- Checking that the humidifier is drawing the specified amount of current thus operating efficiently. If the unit is 3 phase that the 3 phases are even.
- That there are no leaks out of any of the connections.
- Perform a flush to ensure the drain pump is operating correctly and there are no leaks.
- Ensures the water supply (which you isolated before starting) is back on.
- Once the service is performed a report is generated detailing where what was serviced and what may require replacement and extensive photo evidence.
Get in touch for pricing and to book your humidifier service today.