The low cost CMA gas detector allows continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect carbon monoxide concentrations (CO).
- electrochemical sensor element
- optional relay output
- ideal for use with Siemens LOGO or Siemens VSDs
- other ranges available on request
|CMA200VC||Gas detector, CO, 0..10Vdc or 4..20mA output, 0..200ppm||Download Datasheet|
Stand Alone Gas Monitors
The Murco Gas Sensor is a fixed gas detector which can detect a wide range of different gases. The sensors can be used on a stand alone basis or integrated into controls or BMS using its digital or analog output.
Ideal for refrigerant leak detection and CO2 detection in barrel halls.
- visual and audible alarm
- IP44 (optional IP66 housing)
- alarm relay output, analog output (Vdc or mA)
- optional remote sensor head for EXD or decorative application
- many more gases and options available as well as those listed below
|MGS150-6300-1091||Gas sensor, IR, CO2, 10(5)k ppm, 24Vac/dc||Download Datasheet|
|MGS150-6300-1134||Gas sensor, refrigerants, R134a, 24Vac/dc||Download Datasheet|
|MGS150-6300-1137||Gas sensor, refrigerants, R410a, 24Vac/dc||Download Datasheet|
|IAM100-6202-5107||Gas sensor, refrigerants, R410a, 230Vac, remote head, 5m cable, decorative faceplate||Download Datasheet|